The format is based on Keep a Changelog.
v0.0.9 - Unreleased
- Instructions for local development have moved from
- Instructions for publishing on Forestry/Netlify have moved from
- Specify installation of Node.js via
asdf as an alternate option to
nvm in the development docs.
- Remove emojis from
README.md and use bold highlighting instead.
- Remove webmentions from
To-Do as I no longer wish to implement those.
- Add note about setting
ELEVENTY_ENV on staging and production environments.
- Dependency updates (security-related PRs opened by @dependabot)
lodash from 4.17.20 to 4.17.21
hosted-git-info from 2.8.8 to 2.8.9
- Upgrade to Node LTS v14 and npm v7.
v0.0.8 - 2021-04-12
- Compatibility with asdf-nodejs. #24
- MIT license.
- Netlify configuration to keep draft posts out from the production site, but include in staging site. #25 closed by #26
- One-click Forestry import. #31
- Dependencies updated per SemVer.
- Includes development dependencies.
- Upgrade to Eleventy v0.12.1. #32.
v0.0.7 - 21 October 2020
- A central
- SEO improvements for demo site
- Fix the URL to forestry.io in README (@drnic)
- Dependencies updated/affected per npm log:
v0.0.6 - 10 August 2020
- h-card for author info
- h-feed for articles
- h-entry for article
- typeset on staging and production environments for more professional looking content
- Custom liquid engine as Eleventy uses a very old version (v6 to v9, if I'm not wrong)
- Update all dependencies per semver
- Better site socials and site authors structure in site data file
- Use JAMstack style content procesing for safe external links instead of client-side JS
- Default design/layout
- Work started on removing usage of deprecated include liquid tag
- Cleanup of extra spacing in head
- Use correct siteBaseUrl in meta tags
- Ran npm audit fix to fix automatically fix-able dependency issues
- Fix pagination for articles based on new liquid syntax
- The develop script watches assets now
- Node env correctly defaults to development if no environment specified
- Draft content is automatically excluded from collections on production
- Client-side JS for safe external links -- externalLinks class names are no longer added toe external links (likewise for internal links)
v0.0.5 - 08 August 2020
- Add a sitemap.xml
- Add a robots.txt
- Add an Atom feed for articles
- Add social meta tags (Twitter and Facebook Open Graph)
- Fix bug with permalink generation on production environment
- Remove guests info from authors data file
- Add author picture key in authors data file
- Bump lodash from 4.17.15 to 4.17.19
- Bump elliptic from 6.5.2 to 6.5.3
v0.0.4 - 16 May 2020
- Exclude from build: draft articles/pages on production
- Ignore Markdown files from husky (ocassionally causing issue with YAML front-matter formatting)
clean npm script to run before each development build
.forestry directory with a default configuration in place for posts and pages, as well as
site.json, for faster CMS setup
- Add a
page-title include for displaying page titles on page templates and special pages like index, blog, tag
- Update to Eleventy v0.11.0
- Refactor Eleventy configuration
- Collections are now defined in a separate file
- Filters have been modularized into separate files, each for
env file for all Eleventy files
- Passthrough copy
admin directory only on production
- Move all content, layouts, includes, data to
paths.js to better reflect its intention
- Switch to
lodash.merge for merging browserify configuration instead of
- Rename layout to
- Rename layout for sample articles to
blog/ permalinks to
- Ability to specify files to clean before each build in
- Type definitions for
axios removed as no calls being made in the starter kit.